Agents balance market demand, the values of homes in your neighborhood, where prices are headed, and your home’s condition to find the best price for your house. If you’re ready to sell,
Cyber criminals may be scheming your real estate deal.
Dated: November 20 2018
Buying and selling a home is an exciting time, but there can be pitfalls for unsuspecting consumers. Be aware that cyber criminals may be scheming to steal your personal information and your money.
How to Protect Your Real Estate Transaction
5 Tips to Protect Yourself Always
1. Carefully examine the email address from which you receive updates on your transaction from your real estate agent, escrow officer or settlement agent to verify it is correct. If an email seems suspicious, notify your real estate or settlement agent immediately.
2. Call instead of email. Use the phone number on the company's official website or business card. Don't trust the phone number included in the email.
3. Be suspicions of any requested change to wiring instructions. It's highly unusual for your title or escrow company to request any last-minute changes.
4. Confirm the account before sending. Ask your bank to verify the account information before sending a wire (see below). Verify funds immediately.
5. Call your title or escrow company to verify the funds have been received.
Helping you experience something new in Las Vegas that's guaranteed. Real Estate with less stress!....
Latest Blog Posts
Buyers often don’t realize that the final walk-through before closing is a vitally important part of the homebuying process. They should be reminded that this final walk-through can determine