What It Costs to Close? Closing is a fairly simple process, and most of the time they walk away with a check in hand. But for buyers, closing can be one of the largest expenses of their lives. You
25 Things to Help Sell Your Home Fast!
Dated: June 23 2020
Increase your chances of getting your house sold fast in Las Vegas market.
1. Remove all family photos
2. Remove unnecessary furniture
3. Remove any smoke or pet odors.
4. Clean or replace carpet
5. Let fresh air in when possible
6. Open all shade/blinds, let in the light, during showings
7. Turn on all lights, day or night.
8. Declutter all rooms, closets, and shelves
9. Keep home clean at all times
10. Get some type of scented aroma
11. Repair walls and trim where needed (repaint)
12. Wash all windows inside and out.
13. Clean all light bulbs and light fixtures to brighten the home.
14. Repair or replace handrails and banisters
15. Set dinner table at table and or island
16. Kitchen and baths sell home, be sure that they’re spotless
17. Remove any appliances and large tray from kitchen and baths
18. Remove all items from bathroom beside décor and soaps
19. Make beds every day, no clothing on the floor
20. Make sure all tile and glass in the kitchen and baths are spotless
21. Re-caulk and re-grout wherever needed
22. Repair or replace tile/stone in the shower/tub.
23. New shower curtain, keep closed and clean
24. Clean towels should be out for décor.
25. Professional clean inside of appliances and cabinets (every buyer looks in them)
Helping you experience something new in Las Vegas that's guaranteed. Real Estate with less stress!....
Latest Blog Posts
When you make an offer on a home, part of that offer can include a little show of good faith on your part, in the form of cold, hard cash. Generally, one to three percent of the offer price is
Home flips purchased with financing or cash remain about the same. Nationally, the portion of flipped homes purchased with financing barely changed, rising from 42.4% in the second quarter of 2020
Homeowners want amenities for work and leisure, and they plan to enjoy long them long after the pandemic. Here are 3 trends to watch in 2021: “Prep and show kitchen" There is a downside