The national trend, 3 metropolitan areas with a population greater than 1 million that had at least 500 foreclosure starts in 2021, saw an annual increase. They included Birmingham, Alabama - up 4%;
25 Things to Help Sell Your Home Fast!
Dated: June 23 2020
Increase your chances of getting your house sold fast in Las Vegas market.
1. Remove all family photos
2. Remove unnecessary furniture
3. Remove any smoke or pet odors.
4. Clean or replace carpet
5. Let fresh air in when possible
6. Open all shade/blinds, let in the light, during showings
7. Turn on all lights, day or night.
8. Declutter all rooms, closets, and shelves
9. Keep home clean at all times
10. Get some type of scented aroma
11. Repair walls and trim where needed (repaint)
12. Wash all windows inside and out.
13. Clean all light bulbs and light fixtures to brighten the home.
14. Repair or replace handrails and banisters
15. Set dinner table at table and or island
16. Kitchen and baths sell home, be sure that they’re spotless
17. Remove any appliances and large tray from kitchen and baths
18. Remove all items from bathroom beside décor and soaps
19. Make beds every day, no clothing on the floor
20. Make sure all tile and glass in the kitchen and baths are spotless
21. Re-caulk and re-grout wherever needed
22. Repair or replace tile/stone in the shower/tub.
23. New shower curtain, keep closed and clean
24. Clean towels should be out for décor.
25. Professional clean inside of appliances and cabinets (every buyer looks in them)
Helping you experience something new in Las Vegas that's guaranteed. Real Estate with less stress!....
Latest Blog Posts
Whether you are a first-time homebuyer or a seasoned veteran, the negotiation part of the transaction can be a little daunting and stressful. However, it is necessary to ensure you are getting the