Call me 949-514-3276 and I'll deliever your pumpkins for FREE!Click (HERE) to register if you already have your.
I protect my clients with a second level of protection.
Market research shows that an average Las Vegas, NV real estate agent will spend nearly 20 hours performing their own transaction management paperwork. That is a lot of paperwork!
I realize the importance of communication in my business and do everything I can to ensure everyone is in constant contact. I incorporate multiple channels of communication in our day to day operations. That's why I protect my clients with a second level of protection.
Meet my Transaction Coordinator: Stacey Jamison
What is a transaction coordinator?
A Transaction Coordinator (TC) manages all details involved in closing a Las Vegas, NV real estate transaction and monitors the entire process through agents, clients, escrow companies and property management companies.
With years of real estate know-how, my TC can:
- Prepare listing materials, including seller's disclosures.
- Collect signatures from all involved parties.
- Send deadline reminders to both you and the buyer.
- File appropriate paperwork, and let you know if you're missing something.
- Scan your contract for any inconsistencies.
- Create a transaction management file with all the details in one place.
- Send out copies of the contract to all necessary parties.
- Follow up with agents through every step of the closing process.
- Coordinate your move-out schedule.
- Wrap up any needed details after the sale has closed.
Helping you experience something new in Las Vegas that's guaranteed. Real Estate with less stress!....
Latest Blog Posts
Let's start with an obvious situation: if you are moving out of your home while it's on the market -- that is, if it will be vacant, staged or not, during the sale and open house -- you simply must
Smart home automation trends have made steady inroads in domestic consumer goods, home automation, and wireless entertainment market sectors, with expectations to surge beyond $3 billion in 2019