The national trend, 3 metropolitan areas with a population greater than 1 million that had at least 500 foreclosure starts in 2021, saw an annual increase. They included Birmingham, Alabama - up 4%;
Las Vegas Market at #4 on CASH OFFERS
Dated: November 9 2021
Among those metros with a population greater than 1 million, those with the greatest annual increases in share of cash sales from Q3 2020 to Q3 2021 include:
- Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Roswell, GA (increased from 23% of cash sales in Q3 2020 to 69% in Q3 2021)
- Detroit-Warren-Dearborn, MI (from 29.1% to 56.2%)
- Tucson, AZ (from 24.6% to 48.3%)
- Las Vegas-Henderson-Paradise, NV (from 25.1% to 44.9%)
- Phoenix-Mesa-Scottsdale, AZ (from 22% to 43.1%)
- Columbus, OH (from 21.1% to 38.5%)
- St. Louis, MO-IL (from 20.9% to 36.2%)
- Sacramento–Roseville–Arden-Arcade, CA (from 16.7% to 28.9%)
- San Francisco-Oakland-Hayward, CA (from 13.6% to 23.9%)
- VA-NC (from 11.8% to 21.5%).
The most recent home sales analysis, conducted by ATTOM, also noted nationwide, all-cash purchases reached the highest level since Q1 2015, accounting for 34% of all single-family house and condo sales in Q3 2021. The Q3 2021 number was up from 33.2% in Q2 2021 and from 21.4% in Q3 2020.
Want a CASH offer on your home? (CLICK HERE)
Helping you experience something new in Las Vegas that's guaranteed. Real Estate with less stress!....
Latest Blog Posts
Whether you are a first-time homebuyer or a seasoned veteran, the negotiation part of the transaction can be a little daunting and stressful. However, it is necessary to ensure you are getting the