For most people, retirement feels like a long way off. But, if you don’t start preparing as early as possible, you may find yourself in a place of financial insecurity when the time does come.
Before or During Buying a Home in Las Vegas!
Dated: October 6 2020
10 Things to keep in mind before/during the buying process in Las Vegas:
- Do talk with a lender: Don’t let your offer get left behind the pack, every buyer needs a pre qualification letter.
- Do Keep in mind your lender will want to see bank statements from at least the last 30 days, sometimes even the last 90 days.
- Do hire licensed and reputable contractors to conduct your inspections.
- Do not change jobs once you are under contract: This will affect your ability to secure the loan
- Do not make any major purchases while looking or once you are under contract. This includes buying new furniture, buying or leasing a car, general rule is don’t make any purchases over $500.
- Do not use credit cards excessively. Try to keep all card balances to a minimum.
- Do not close or open any lines of credit during the process.
- Do not spend any of the money you have set aside for your downpayment. If you have to make a large deposit into your bank account notify your lender first.
- Do not allow anyone to pull a credit report while you are under contract on a home.
- Do not change bank accounts.
- Do not co-sign on a loan for anyone until after you have closed on your home. .
- Do not make any changes to the home while you are under contract, you must wait until after closing and the home is officially yours!
Helping you experience something new in Las Vegas that's guaranteed. Real Estate with less stress!....
Latest Blog Posts
You can't deny that you "have to sell" your 2 story home. Your knees will thank you! List of 1 Story Homes (Las Vegas 1st Homes)Want to check your homes value? Find out (What is my