Whether you are a first-time homebuyer or a seasoned veteran, the negotiation part of the transaction can be a little daunting and stressful. However, it is necessary to ensure you are getting the
I protect my clients with a second level of protection.
Dated: September 27 2019
Market research shows that an average Las Vegas, NV real estate agent will spend nearly 20 hours performing their own transaction management paperwork. That is a lot of paperwork!
I realize the importance of communication in my business and do everything I can to ensure everyone is in constant contact. I incorporate multiple channels of communication in our day to day operations. That's why I protect my clients with a second level of protection.
Meet my Transaction Coordinator: Stacey Jamison
What is a transaction coordinator?
A Transaction Coordinator (TC) manages all details involved in closing a Las Vegas, NV real estate transaction and monitors the entire process through agents, clients, escrow companies and property management companies.
With years of real estate know-how, my TC can:
- Prepare listing materials, including seller's disclosures.
- Collect signatures from all involved parties.
- Send deadline reminders to both you and the buyer.
- File appropriate paperwork, and let you know if you're missing something.
- Scan your contract for any inconsistencies.
- Create a transaction management file with all the details in one place.
- Send out copies of the contract to all necessary parties.
- Follow up with agents through every step of the closing process.
- Coordinate your move-out schedule.
- Wrap up any needed details after the sale has closed.
Helping you experience something new in Las Vegas that's guaranteed. Real Estate with less stress!....