Agents balance market demand, the values of homes in your neighborhood, where prices are headed, and your home’s condition to find the best price for your house. If you’re ready to sell,
Moving tips you may want to consider.
Dated: June 28 2019
As with most big tasks, making a list of steps to take is important. When making a “moving to do list,” you want to consider all aspects of changing your residence, including things you need to do before and during your move.
The following moving tips you may want to consider:
1. Pack an overnight bag with essentials like a change of clothing, medication, and toiletries for easy access.
2. Take pictures of your home or apartment after you have moved out if you’re a renter. This is especially helpful if you want to be reimbursed for your security deposit.
3. Label boxes by which order they should be unpacked. You can assign a numerical value for boxes that contain items you use the most.
4. Use laundry baskets and suitcases to hold clothing.
5. Place screws and small parts in labeled plastic bags so that you can put your furniture and electronics back together quickly.
Moving is definitely an arduous and exhausting task, but these tips can help you make your move into your new Las Vegas home much easier.
Helping you experience something new in Las Vegas that's guaranteed. Real Estate with less stress!....
Latest Blog Posts
Buyers often don’t realize that the final walk-through before closing is a vitally important part of the homebuying process. They should be reminded that this final walk-through can determine