What It Costs to Close? Closing is a fairly simple process, and most of the time they walk away with a check in hand. But for buyers, closing can be one of the largest expenses of their lives. You
Open House Guidance for Las Vegas
Dated: October 19 2020
Open Houses are allowed in Las Vegas (effective at 12:01 a.m. on October 1) subject to the following limitations:
1. Showings and open houses of properties may not take place with the occupant present.
2. Showings of properties are limited to one prospective buyer and one real estate professional for both the seller and prospective buyer at a time. For the purposes of this provision, “a prospective buyer” includes the buyer and the buyer’s spouse, domestic partner, business partner, or family members.
3. Sellers conducting an open house are responsible for ensuring that there will not be more than one prospective buyer viewing a property at any given time. This may require having an individual present to properly meter prospective buyers entering an open house.
4. Sellers are encouraged to utilize appointments for in-person showings and open houses to the greatest extent practicable.
5. Real estate professionals are encouraged to utilize three-dimensional interactive property scans, virtual tours, and virtual staging to the greatest extent possible.
6. Real estate professionals are encouraged to avoid in-person transactions and services to the greatest extent practicable.
7. Real estate professionals must require all participants at in-person showings and open houses to wear face coverings at all times pursuant to Directive 024 and must follow CDC guidelines for in- person showings and open houses.
- All visitors maintain 6ft;
- Real estate professionals have available gloves and hand sanitizer for use and remind clients to not touch surfaces when viewing property as well as wipe down surfaces as frequently as possible.
I understand the importance of in person showings and open houses to quickly sell your home. Keep in mind, the Governor can pull back any of these restrictions at any time.
Helping you experience something new in Las Vegas that's guaranteed. Real Estate with less stress!....
Latest Blog Posts
When you make an offer on a home, part of that offer can include a little show of good faith on your part, in the form of cold, hard cash. Generally, one to three percent of the offer price is
Home flips purchased with financing or cash remain about the same. Nationally, the portion of flipped homes purchased with financing barely changed, rising from 42.4% in the second quarter of 2020
Homeowners want amenities for work and leisure, and they plan to enjoy long them long after the pandemic. Here are 3 trends to watch in 2021: “Prep and show kitchen" There is a downside