For most people, retirement feels like a long way off. But, if you don’t start preparing as early as possible, you may find yourself in a place of financial insecurity when the time does come.
Open House Guidance for Las Vegas
Dated: October 19 2020
Open Houses are allowed in Las Vegas (effective at 12:01 a.m. on October 1) subject to the following limitations:
1. Showings and open houses of properties may not take place with the occupant present.
2. Showings of properties are limited to one prospective buyer and one real estate professional for both the seller and prospective buyer at a time. For the purposes of this provision, “a prospective buyer” includes the buyer and the buyer’s spouse, domestic partner, business partner, or family members.
3. Sellers conducting an open house are responsible for ensuring that there will not be more than one prospective buyer viewing a property at any given time. This may require having an individual present to properly meter prospective buyers entering an open house.
4. Sellers are encouraged to utilize appointments for in-person showings and open houses to the greatest extent practicable.
5. Real estate professionals are encouraged to utilize three-dimensional interactive property scans, virtual tours, and virtual staging to the greatest extent possible.
6. Real estate professionals are encouraged to avoid in-person transactions and services to the greatest extent practicable.
7. Real estate professionals must require all participants at in-person showings and open houses to wear face coverings at all times pursuant to Directive 024 and must follow CDC guidelines for in- person showings and open houses.
- All visitors maintain 6ft;
- Real estate professionals have available gloves and hand sanitizer for use and remind clients to not touch surfaces when viewing property as well as wipe down surfaces as frequently as possible.
I understand the importance of in person showings and open houses to quickly sell your home. Keep in mind, the Governor can pull back any of these restrictions at any time.
Helping you experience something new in Las Vegas that's guaranteed. Real Estate with less stress!....
Latest Blog Posts
You can't deny that you "have to sell" your 2 story home. Your knees will thank you! List of 1 Story Homes (Las Vegas 1st Homes)Want to check your homes value? Find out (What is my