What It Costs to Close? Closing is a fairly simple process, and most of the time they walk away with a check in hand. But for buyers, closing can be one of the largest expenses of their lives. You
See a home in Virtual 360 before you go out!
Dated: March 7 2019
Here are 8 ways to buy at the BEST price F.A.S.T.E.S.T.!
8 ITEMS TO LOOK FOR (before you buy):
1. First - have they cleaned or paint walls and ceilings?
2. Always - look for cleaned flooring and fixtures – lights, fans.
3. Stop - and take time to check if they have repaired all plumbing leaks?
4. Takeout - have they removed excessive wall hangings, furniture and extra personal goods. Does it have good bones?
5. Everything - did you open the drapes so you can see everything?
6. Smell- what is the homes scent? Strong odors you can't identify?
7. Time - did you spend enough time at the property to answer all your questions?.
8. ! - Did you see the home, and did you see it in 360 before you went out?
The above video is how I help buyers see homes (I shoot video's in 360 when you can't be there) this is the BEST and FASTEST way for you the buyer to see and buy your home!
Call me and I'll shoot your dream home before you buy!
Helping you experience something new in Las Vegas that's guaranteed. Real Estate with less stress!....
Latest Blog Posts
When you make an offer on a home, part of that offer can include a little show of good faith on your part, in the form of cold, hard cash. Generally, one to three percent of the offer price is
Home flips purchased with financing or cash remain about the same. Nationally, the portion of flipped homes purchased with financing barely changed, rising from 42.4% in the second quarter of 2020
Homeowners want amenities for work and leisure, and they plan to enjoy long them long after the pandemic. Here are 3 trends to watch in 2021: “Prep and show kitchen" There is a downside