This NW condo is ideal for entertaining family or friends! Ground level two bedroom stylish unit offers you endless opportunity for entertaining. Elegant open floor plan with NEW SS kitchen
Your Mortgage Application CHECKLIST
Dated: May 15 2020
CHECKLIST Your Mortgage Application
Every lender requires documents as part of the process of approving a mortgage loan.
Here are documents you’re generally required to provide..
• W-2 Tax returns — or business tax returns if you're self-employed — for the last two or three years for every person signing the loan.
• At least one pay stub for each person signing the loan.
• Account numbers of all your credit cards and the amounts for any outstanding balances.
• Two to four months of bank or credit union statements for both checking and savings accounts.
• Lender, loan number, and amount owed on installment loans, such as student loans and car loans.
• Addresses where you’ve lived for the last five to seven years, with names of landlords if appropriate.
• Brokerage account statements for two to four months, as well as a list of any other major assets of value, such as a boat, RV, or stocks or bonds not held in a brokerage account.
• Your most recent 401(k) or other retirement account statement.
• Documentation to verify additional income, such as child support or a pension.
Helping you experience something new in Las Vegas that's guaranteed. Real Estate with less stress!....
Latest Blog Posts
When you make an offer on a home, part of that offer can include a little show of good faith on your part, in the form of cold, hard cash. Generally, one to three percent of the offer price is