For most people, retirement feels like a long way off. But, if you don’t start preparing as early as possible, you may find yourself in a place of financial insecurity when the time does come.
Your Mortgage Application CHECKLIST
Dated: May 15 2020
CHECKLIST Your Mortgage Application
Every lender requires documents as part of the process of approving a mortgage loan.
Here are documents you’re generally required to provide..
• W-2 Tax returns — or business tax returns if you're self-employed — for the last two or three years for every person signing the loan.
• At least one pay stub for each person signing the loan.
• Account numbers of all your credit cards and the amounts for any outstanding balances.
• Two to four months of bank or credit union statements for both checking and savings accounts.
• Lender, loan number, and amount owed on installment loans, such as student loans and car loans.
• Addresses where you’ve lived for the last five to seven years, with names of landlords if appropriate.
• Brokerage account statements for two to four months, as well as a list of any other major assets of value, such as a boat, RV, or stocks or bonds not held in a brokerage account.
• Your most recent 401(k) or other retirement account statement.
• Documentation to verify additional income, such as child support or a pension.
Helping you experience something new in Las Vegas that's guaranteed. Real Estate with less stress!....
Latest Blog Posts
You can't deny that you "have to sell" your 2 story home. Your knees will thank you! List of 1 Story Homes (Las Vegas 1st Homes)Want to check your homes value? Find out (What is my