Buying a home in Las Vegas can be a daunting task, but a good real estate agent can be incredibly valuable –especially as it relates to finding the right home and helping to negotiate price.
Your Mortgage Application CHECKLIST
CHECKLIST Your Mortgage Application
Every lender requires documents as part of the process of approving a mortgage loan.
Here are documents you’re generally required to provide..
• W-2 Tax returns — or business tax returns if you're self-employed — for the last two or three years for every person signing the loan.
• At least one pay stub for each person signing the loan.
• Account numbers of all your credit cards and the amounts for any outstanding balances.
• Two to four months of bank or credit union statements for both checking and savings accounts.
• Lender, loan number, and amount owed on installment loans, such as student loans and car loans.
• Addresses where you’ve lived for the last five to seven years, with names of landlords if appropriate.
• Brokerage account statements for two to four months, as well as a list of any other major assets of value, such as a boat, RV, or stocks or bonds not held in a brokerage account.
• Your most recent 401(k) or other retirement account statement.
• Documentation to verify additional income, such as child support or a pension.
Helping you experience something new in Las Vegas that's guaranteed. Real Estate with less stress!....
Latest Blog Posts
You’ve got more options than ever when mattress shopping these days with no shortage of brick-and-mortar and online-only retailers to choose from. Here are the factors you should consider when
Home sales continue to outstrip supply and the Las Vegas Market has been moving higher for several weeks. This is a Seller’s market so watch for upward pricing pressure in the near future if