Nobody likes a small bathroom. Unfortunately, a lot of houses have them. If you live in a home with a bathroom that makes you feel a bit claustrophobic, you might think that there isn’t much
Your Mortgage Application CHECKLIST
Dated: May 15 2020
CHECKLIST Your Mortgage Application
Every lender requires documents as part of the process of approving a mortgage loan.
Here are documents you’re generally required to provide..
• W-2 Tax returns — or business tax returns if you're self-employed — for the last two or three years for every person signing the loan.
• At least one pay stub for each person signing the loan.
• Account numbers of all your credit cards and the amounts for any outstanding balances.
• Two to four months of bank or credit union statements for both checking and savings accounts.
• Lender, loan number, and amount owed on installment loans, such as student loans and car loans.
• Addresses where you’ve lived for the last five to seven years, with names of landlords if appropriate.
• Brokerage account statements for two to four months, as well as a list of any other major assets of value, such as a boat, RV, or stocks or bonds not held in a brokerage account.
• Your most recent 401(k) or other retirement account statement.
• Documentation to verify additional income, such as child support or a pension.
Helping you experience something new in Las Vegas that's guaranteed. Real Estate with less stress!....
Latest Blog Posts
Buyers often don’t realize that the final walk-through before closing is a vitally important part of the homebuying process. They should be reminded that this final walk-through can determine